Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Skyventure Montréal

Okay so it was too cold to do anything outdoors during our weekend getaway to Montreal. This, unfortunately, took most of the activities I'd planned off my list. While I had insisted that B wear his snow gear to travel to Montreal and while my 23 year old had thoughtfully checked the weather, I had not packed in a similarly intelligent manner. "How about we go to Skyventure?" I suggested. "What's that?" Hubby asked. I explained that it involved going into a enclosed chamber where you get to experience the sensation of skydiving without actually jumping out of a plane. He stared at me as though I'd grown horns. He frequently looks at me that way. "You really don't go up very high," I insisted. "You kind of float and if you want, you get to go to the very top of the chamber with an instructor and free fall to the bottom." "I'm not doing that," he said bluntly. He frequently says that as well. "But I'll watch." Yay!

No comments: