Friday, September 7, 2012

Just a little curve goes a long way

"So when I found out how much it cost to groom a dog, I decided to do the job myself," Simone explained to her friend. "After all, I have two dogs so it's double the cost. By the time the puppies are a year old, these clippers will have paid for themselves." Simone's friend turned a critical eye on the subject of their discussion. The puppies, albeit cute with their wagging tails and lolling tongues, nonetheless looked like ragamuffins. Simone's clipping job had left them with some bald patches in spots and overlong fur in others. "I have something for you," Simone's friend said at last. She rummaged through a drawer and pulled out a pair of blunt ended scissors. "Use these when you're doing their face or paws," Simone's friend said. "They're slightly curved and it'll make your job so much easier." Simone tried cutting the excess fur off one dog's paw. The scissors worked miraculously well. Thanks, friend!

No comments: