Thursday, February 12, 2015

Scuba diving anyone?

"Hey, B!" My hubby had a proposition to make to the little guy that would take him away from the kids' club at Malolo Island Resort for a while. "What do you say about trying out scuba diving?" B frowned. "What's scuba diving?" Hubby explained and, hesitantly, B agreed that he might try it. The instructor outfitted B with a wet suit, tank and breathing gear and off they went into the pool to explore underwater. While B took to scuba diving like a.... well, like a fish, I guess, he wasn't quite ready for the safety lessons that involved removing his mask underwater and other "scary" notions. "I don't think he's quite ready for the ocean yet," the instructor told us, "but he's made a good start." And that was when hubby noticed my forlorn sulk... "What?" He asked. "Did you want to try scuba diving as well?" I grinned...

No comments: