Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A hop and a skip and a flight to France

We had what seemed, at first, like awesome seats. B and I sat in the bulkhead seats where we had tons of legroom and where we had a great view of business class seats. Unfortunately it meant a few inconveniences: being short, I couldn't reach the touch screens in front of our seats without unbuckling my seatbelt. B had the same problem. He made it my problem. We could not place our carry on luggage in front of us: there was no room. It had to go in the overhead bin. We could not lift the arm rest as we usually do in order to sprawl across each other and sleep. Plus, we had a great view of business class seats. No. Business class beds. But, hey, we were going to France!!!!!!!!! (Hopefully I would not crash the rental car as a result of sleep deprivation...)

No comments: